South Africa: "Recruitment of Experts in support of the "Urban Policy and Integrated Urban Development Framework" Dialogue between South Africa and the European Union" - Deadline 6/11/2014
Tunisia: " Identification et formulation d’un programme d’appui pour la réforme du secteur de la sécurité intérieure en Tunisie " Deadline 2/11/2014
- Assistance in international crisis-hit areas, with stabilization and peace keeping actions;
- Training Courses for Central and Local Public Administrations;
- Institutional Building;
- Strengthening of local Governance;
- Local Development, Governance, procurement activities and expense control;
- Human Rights;
- Strategic Planning;
- Project Cycle Management;
- Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Team Building;
- Support with the planning and management of water and environmental resources;
- Feasibility studies.
The Lot 7 of the Framework Contract - Governance and Home Affairs has been awarded to SudgestAid within the consortium led by Ars Progetti.
We are looking for experts in the following fields:
- Human rights;
- Support to democratisation;
- Reinforcement of the rule of law and administration of justice;
- Public administration reform, civil service reform;
- Decentralisation and local development;
- Enhancement of the civil society’s role;
- Home Affairs, fight against organised crime (incl. drugs) and terrorism.
If you want to cooperate with us, please download at the above CV link, fill the CV and send it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org